Since 1999, Anesthesia Practice Consultants has evolved from a core group of anesthesiologists and anesthetists, to a prominent professional anesthesiology organization. Physicians perform anesthetics in about 40% of anesthetizing sites while the remainder of anesthetics are performed by care teams. In 2017, our practice delivered over 120,000 anesthetics across West Michigan.
APC Mission Statement: Anesthesia Practice Consultants, PC is committed to providing the highest quality comprehensive anesthesia care, is responsive to the needs of our patients, and will strive for equal opportunity and individual flexibility in an atmosphere of mutual respect.
"World-Class Anesthesia Care right in West Michigan"
APC Delivers Over 120,000 Anesthetics Annually For A Wide Range Of Procedures Including:
• Interventional cardiac procedures
• Vascular Surgery
• General surgery cases
• Orthopedic procedures
• Obstetrics including high risk cases
• Peri-operative pain management
• Cardiac including transplant and VAD surgery
• Gynecologic surgery including oncology
• Neurosurgery including tumor, skull base, aneurysm and functional neurosurgery
• Neonatal and pediatrics with a full range of sub-specialty surgeries including kidney transplants and complicated congenital heart surgeries