APC is committed to patient safety and delivering high quality care to each and every one of its patients. Our goal is treat our patients just as we would treat a member of our own family. For that reason, APC embarked on an extensive quality and safety program which it is continually improving and adapting to the new health care environment.
- All physicians are board certified in anesthesiology
- Nearly two dozen physicians have subspecialty fellowship training
- APC contributes to the Anesthesia Quality Initiative which is a national database of anesthesiology quality measures
- APC extensively surveys its patients and surgeons to identify areas that need improvement
- APC follows hospital SCIP measures
- Each clinical anesthetic site has an anesthesiology director in charge of developing and maintaining up to date safety protocols for the entire perioperative care of the patient
- Providers are ACLS and PALS certified